To Get Printable Doctors Excuses
A Doctor’s excuse? For what? You don’t need one.
Go tell your boss or your teacher you didn’t feel like coming in. Ok, don’t do that. But tell him/her what the heck, “i was sick as hell and i have got a fake doctor’s excuse”
well, i just thought about that one too, and i don’t think it would work.
In all seriousness, why do we need a doctor’s excuse? Think about it for a few seconds. I mean we all run into some type of minor sickness every now and then. I know i don’t run to the Doctor every time i feel sick. doctor’s cost money, for sure.
Besides that’s why we have over the counter medications, so we can nip the symptoms right in the butt. I suspect you found this site because you were interested in something like: doctor’s excuse, printable doctors excuses, good sick excuses, sickday excuses, and so on.
There is a catch-22 here, however. And i would tell you in simple terms. I am sure you agree we don’t have to be super sick in order to miss work. After all, our teachers or employers expect us to perform everyday when we show up at school or work.
So if you are sick and feel like missing work or school, it shouldn’t be hard to explain this to your employer in simple terms.
Key #1. Honesty
Listen, this is the hard one because it takes guts to appeal to someone’s mercy and live with result or decision. So as a result people would think of good sick excuses to use all day.
Key #2. Doctor’s Excuse is Risky
Here we’re talking about fake doctor’s excuses. So be careful when you are tempted with this one. If caught, you lose your job any way or you will be expelled from school.
Bottom line, most people do not miss work because they are sick. They miss work or school because of their activities in their private life. Clubbing, drinking, family emergency, and so on.
The fact is there is no doctor’s excuse for any of the above.
Honestly, you know what i would suggest if you’re going to lie:- Just tell them you were sick or you had a family emergency, but ( big BUT here) make sure you call them on your absence day to let them know.
If you’re going to resort to old and tired tactics like a fake doctor excuse letters then my friend yor worries would be just bigger if your employer or the school ever tries to dig deeper and starts calling this non-existent doctor of yours.
I know you would probably come across sites that promise they have the best printable doctor excuses – be careful my friend. I know them all and seen them all. They capitalize on your emotional decisions. They will get richer by selling you these letters the advertise for entertainment purposes only, but you would probably triple your worries about missing on work becaus enow you have the added pressure of providing a fake doctor’s excuse letter.
That’s a lose-lose situation. Want to know what works best – Apologies!
You either get a break for that day or you would live with consequence of their decision with out having the added pressure of providing a fake document that could probably ruin your ability to get any future jobs.
I found this in one site and i thought there had to be out of their mind for providing this pic as a printable doctors excuse.
Are you kidding me? Anyone would common sense would not fall for that. I know i wouldn’t. In the end, it’s your call. make sure you make the right call.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )
Here we go, with the top 12 Good Sick Excuses.
Purportedly from the Sunday, April 14, 1994 edition of the Washington Post. A contest was held in which readers were asked to come up with excuses to miss a day of work:
- If it is all the same to you, I won’t be coming in to work. The voices told me to clean all the guns today.
- When I got up this morning, I took two Ex-Lax in addition to my Prozac. I can’t get off the john, but I feel good about it.
- I set half the clocks in my house ahead an hour and the other half back an hour Saturday and spent 18 hours in some kind of space-time continuum loop, reliving Sunday (right up until the explosion). I was able to exit the loop only by reversing the polarity of the power source exactly e*log(pi) clocks in the house while simultaneously rapping my dog on the snout with a rolled up Times. Accordingly, I will be in late, or early.
- I can’t come in to work today because I’ll be stalking my previous boss, who fired me for not showing up for work. Okay?
- Yes, I seem to have contracted some attention-deficit disorder and, hey, how about them Skins, huh? So, I won’t be able to, yes, could I help you? No, no, I’ll be sticking with Sprint, but thank you for calling.
- The dog ate my car keys. We’re going to hitchhike to the vet.
- I prefer to remain an enigma.
- My mother-in-law has come back as one of the Undead and we must track her to her coffin to drive a stake through her heart and give her eternal peace. One day should do it.
- I am converting my calendar from Julian to Gregorian.
- I am extremely sensitive to a rise in the interest rates.
- I refuse to travel to my job in the District until there is a commuter tax. I insist on paying my fair share.
- I’m feeling a little disgruntled this morning. You think I should come in?